INSPIRATIONAL CONTENT CREATOR
This is the first time I’m writing a first-person job description, so let’s make it fun, authentic, and inspiring. I’m an Author, Certified Health Coach, Yoga Instructor, Investor and the Founder of Notable Life (notablelife.com) and the Notable Awards (notableawards.com)
Since selling Notable, after managing it for 9 years and growing it to become the leading digital brand for aspirational millenials in Canada, I’ve spent the last 2 years of my life dedicated to changing the conversation around anxiety and mental health through living a holistic, wellness-based and mindful life.
Why? Because I don’t want other people to have to feel the way that I felt when my anxiety hit me hard in 2008. I felt weak, alone, and like I had to keep it a secret in order to be taken seriously in my career and in my relationships. Determined to take charge of it, while building Notable, I embarked on a path toward holistic living, wellness, and spirituality. This shifted my relationship with my anxiety; pivoting it from negative to positive, from debilitative to facilitative. My anxiety literally became my secret edge to life. It helped me build and sell Notable. It enabled me to take my body to places I used to only dream of. It let me lean into life, and fully, wholeheartedly feel it, and LOVE it.
Now after over 10 years learning to own my anxiety and another 2 years medically validating everything that worked for me through research and collaborations, I’m ready to share this work and hopefully that’s where you come in.
My book Own Your Anxiety will be out internationally in September 2019 and the exciting time has come to begin building our team of inspiring anxiety advocates immediately.
When the book launches we will be touring North America as we spread this message to towns, cities, communities and universities.
The world needs more of this inspiration. Are you ready to help me bring it to them?
- Manage, strategize, and grow the @julianbrass on Instagram and grow our other related accounts
- Create social media challenges
- Shoot social media videos (for Instagram and YouTube)
- Shoot photos
- Create inspiring collaborations with other influencers
- Create partnership opportunities
- Create a Podcast
- Grow and maintain our YouTube presence
- Demonstratable use of social media to actively grow and maintain your account or other causes/ businesses for a minimum of 2 years
- You have a true interest in personal development, wellness, fitness, nutrition
- Savvy and knowledgable of key online influencers in the wellness and personal development world
- Minimum 1 year shooting and editing quality photos and videos (note: doesn't need to be ready for a film or art gallery, but does need to be of a quality standard that our followers will appreciate)
- Communication skills (in English) must be top-notch, ready to connect with other creators and influencers for collaboration opportunities
- Extremely resourceful, "can-do" attitude and spirit
- Experience recording and editing Podcast is a plus
- Willingness to work outside of traditional office hours and virtually
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time, virtual
Please apply to email@example.com